1. According to Instagram and co. the Max Mara Teddy Coat is almost as seen and worn as the iconic Manuela. To give a new life to the (faux) fur attire, the teddy coat is a funnier version that won’t let you unnoticed (affordable here, here and here).
2. Conrad by SOHN. I’d have many songs to share with you, but I had to pick only one today.
3. Red lipstick is a classic and can’t ever miss in a make-up bag. I love NARS products from A to Z and this matte lipstick in the shade Don’t Stop is my current fave.
4. Rupi Kaur is a talented poems writer. Her short confessions are so true, so real, so deep. If you loved her Milk and Honey book, you will find The Sun and her Flowers as touching.
5. Lately I’ve been obsessing over wide leg cream jeans. As the controversial person I am I find that white denim has more impact during cold seasons. I like them paired with a simple black turtleneck and cool boots, or with an evergreen oversized camel coat (here, similar here, affordable here).